[TR] use of overdrive

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 11:17:44 MDT 2010

That makes sense.  My diff mounts were broken before the OD but I
fixed them shortly after I put the OD in.  The OD probably made the
broken mounts clunk even worse and it finally got my attention.  My OD
was scavenged from a 1971 rust bucket TR6 but it is a banger not a
slurrer so maybe it was still in the parts bin from the early ODs when
the rust bucket was built.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net