[TR] Optima - worth it for occasional use vehicle?

Darrell Walker darrellw at ipns.com
Tue Aug 24 17:28:07 MDT 2010

Unfortunately, I don't get to drive my TR very often these days.  Even though
I have a "battery tender", I only seem to get a two or three years from a
battery, which ends up being about every other time I can take it out!

Anyway, would an Optima perform better for me?  Even if it didn't last the 3-4
times longer that it would need to pay off (vs. buying a cheap battery every
two years or so), if I could expect it to last twice as long, I might be
interested for the convenience of not having to get a new battery every time I
drive!

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L