[TR] TR2/3 radiator mounting

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Aug 22 15:58:20 MDT 2010

My radiator has the capture nut on the mounting flange - designed so that
the bolt comes from underneath and tightens the radiator down onto the
frame.  To mount a bolt to "drop" the radiator onto - the capture nut would
have to be removed.

I found that with the front apron off there really wasn't an issue of
getting the bolt/capture nut to function as designed...

I did follow a suggestion made earlier by Tom to shave 3/8" from each end of
the fan extension and the 6 blade yellow fan fits like it was meant to
be....  There is about 3/8" between the fan and the radiator.   Thanks Tom.

Carl