[TR] TR6 embarrassing horns

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 11:05:57 MDT 2010

Yeah, I know that one.  My TR4 started doing a little beep-beep while we were nuding through the croud at Back To The Fifties.  We kept apologing to everyone.  Sue said "When we get this thing parked, you are disconnecting the horns."  Yes, dear.

All repaired now, so Tony shouldn't have the same problem...

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net