[TR] Quieting Facet Fuel Pumps and uncle jack

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 08:12:04 MDT 2010

I would have to ask Glenn Merrell and Joe Pawlak if it is still there.  Whatever is in there is working fine.

I don't know why a Britcar guy would carry a high-pressure Facet when the low-pressure ones are available.  I used them for years on Weber, Delorto and SU carbs with no problems from overpressure.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net