[TR] radiator duct material

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Fri Aug 13 08:27:50 MDT 2010

I went to a local metal recycle outfit (sell used bits). Bought 3 pieces of
aluminum (roughly1/16"); trimmed to match the cardboard and had it
powdercoated.  Need to have metal break (18" sufficient) and something to
either punch or drill the holes for the overrider bracket, etc. (bending &
holes before pc).   I even riveted all together before taking to pc.   If
you have access to a commercial metal break, you probably could make it out
of a single piece but will have a bit of waste.

Haven't installed it yet, but will probably put some kind of padding on the
backside where it will be up against the radiator so that it won't 'rattle'.

I'll get a couple images this weekend and send them to you.

Carl
<snip>