[TR] Mark Bradakis Honored by the FOT at THE HEARTLAND VINTAGE GRAND PRIX

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 22:53:35 MDT 2010

From: "Mark J Bradakis" <mark at bradakis.com>

> A few folks on
> the
> Triumph list might have some less complementary comments regarding
> my handling of Team.Net.

They can kiss my carbbies.  Your operation has been the best damned thing on
the Internet for a couple of decades.

> By this time next week I'll be zipping down the road in my little red
> Honda, heading for Heartland Park. B Should be a good weekend!

Wish I could be there with you.  Too many commitments to allow me to take the
time off to bring uncle jack to the track 500 miles away.

Had to take an unplanned day of vacation yesterday to get the Super Seven on
the Passport trailer to its new home in Massachusetts.  Luckily I got the call
from the trailer guy.  The new front axle for MY trailer is in, so I could use
the time after the Passport guy left to drag my trailer down there.  I'm
coming right down to the wire on having enough vacation time to do the Lotus
Owners Gathering this fall.  VTR is out of the question.  Next year, VTR in
Colorado will be the priority.  Hope to see you there.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net