[TR] radiator duct material

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 20:40:09 MDT 2010

On 8/12/10, Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate at charter.net> wrote:
> At 09:04 PM 8/12/2010, terryrs at comcast.net wrote:
> Do you want it to look correct, or work?  I'd be tempted to wait
> until the second weekend in November, when tons of corrugated plastic
> sheet can be had on the roadsides for the cost of stopping and
> collecting it.

Our (and many states) have a primary in a couple of weeks -- there's
one candidate in particular I have my eye on (really really big signs)
for a project I have in mind.

But Terry -- I wonder why yours failed so soon.  My ductwork is
certainly more than 20 years old and looks nearly new.  It gets wet
once in awhile but is painted so it sheds water.

Geo