[TR] Impossible to reply or contact

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 10:25:20 MDT 2010

> I SIMPLY FORGOT TO EDIT CORECTLY MY REPLIES.

Ok, Robert, that was your excuse then.  BUT YOU ARE STILL DOING IT !!

This isn't "forgetting", this is "failure to play nicely with others".

And just to belabor the point, there are many thousands of us, while there
is only one (well, only part of one actually as he does have a day job) MJB.
How many hundreds of times do you suppose he has answered the same question?
If he is somewhat less than perfectly polite when doing so; well, I can
understand that.

Randall