[TR] Impossible to reply or contact

TR6Quebec TR6Quebec at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 12 08:16:34 MDT 2010

Mark,

All your comments are 100% correct and I can appreciate the time and
devotion you put in this list and all the others. It's invaluable and I mean
it!

You mention that there's a man behind all that. Agree with that too!

But on the opposite end of the line, there are people, not only HD,
motherboard, chips, terabytes and keyboards. Humans! And yes, we make
mistakes. I SIMPLY FORGOT TO EDIT CORECTLY MY REPLIES.

May I suggest you be a little more careful in you reply, even if you're
frustrated after a long and difficult day.

It was probably a bad day for you (we all have) but even in your reply, I
can't see any form of regrets that could have made me change my mind.....and
I was close from doing that.

I'm sorry too!

Robert
TR6Quebec