[TR] Impossible to reply or contact

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 21:04:08 MDT 2010

-----Original Message-----

From: Bob <yellowtr at adelphia.net>

Also if the message size is a problem for any post, the Triumph forum is
available which also allows the posting of photos and unlimited message sizes.
It operates very similar to the 6-pack forum.

==AM==
In addition to the Triumph section of the British Car Forum, there is also a
Forum right here on
Team.Net (although I admit I'm one who seldom visits it; I also prefer e-mail
for the most part)!

Sadly, even forums such as BCF suffer from some folks who won't or can't edit.
;-)
==AM==

To TR6Quebec, If Mark's post offended you, I am sure he was just poking fun
and maybe trying to remind you that when you signed up for the list you were
sent the rules of list etiquette. I look forward to you returning to the list
for your contributions and questions.

==AM==
Forgive me for saying this, but there's a bit of "pay no attention to the man
behind the curtain" here (eh, Mark?).
Running the many dozens of lists at Team.Net is a labor of love for which
probably no amount of
compensation would be sufficient (and it probably seems as if no amount of
compensation is about what
Mark receives)! As it happens, I also run over 40 work-related lists as part
of my job. I won't go into
detail (mostly to protect the guilty!), but it never ceases to amaze me how
many supposedly educated people
have trouble with the very simplest of instructions and requests. It also
never ceases to amaze me how
grateful some folks can be when they run into problems with a given list and I
try to help best I can.

But at least I get paid to do that, as a part of my job!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us