[TR] Impossible to reply or contact

Nolan opposumking at verizon.net
Wed Aug 11 03:49:22 MDT 2010

There must be more than just a size limit and the deletion of the trailer
though.  I've lost numerous replies myself, for reasons I've found
inexplicable.  That includes some very simple ones where I just quoted one
sentence, and gave a brief reply.  Along the lines of "why is my tire
squished at the bottom?", answer, because it's flat.

What are the triggers that it uses to filter messages?