[TR] Replicate Cal. License Plates?

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:00:24 MDT 2010

On 8/10/10 9:19 PM, HANS DEFERRANTE wrote:
> I have one of the original California black license plates for my TR3
> in quite decent shape. Does anyone know if there is someone out there
> that replicates metal ones for a second plate?

Is it the plate currently assigned to your TR?  If not you may have a
problem getting it assigned.

The newest year for the California year of manufacture plate programme
is 1962.  That was the last year of the yellow with black lettering
plates.  The black with yellow lettering plates do not qualify.

Teriann