[TR] Trivia alertTriumph in advertising

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 14:35:05 MDT 2010

No, you only got a cigar lighter /cigarettes too if you bought a Triumph
saloon
priced above that of the Herald/Vitesse/Sports 6. Something to do with
an
up-market specification? In those former 'class-ridden' days I suppose the
product equipment specifiers argued that with the cheaper cars, a box of
matches
was more than enough :)

Jonmac