[TR] Trivia alert…Triumph in advertising

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:08:59 MDT 2010

On 8/10/10, v6spitfireguy at cox.net <v6spitfireguy at cox.net> wrote:
> We were shopping at our local Costco... I glanced back and sure enough, on a
> poster board about three foot square, with a Tom-Tom GPS attached to the
> top of it, was a large photo of an early white MK4 Spitfire on a country
> road.  A full three quarter back right side shot, about two feet long...

You might ask a store manager if you can have the sign when they are
done with it (if you want such a thing in the garage, say).  I have a
big Nabisco cookie sign that featured a white TR3A that was a store
display.  In that case it was my wife that did the asking (she gets
what she wants) the guy took the display apart and gave her the sign
on the spot.

Geo