[TR] Triumph world sticker thingies :-)

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Sun Aug 8 22:48:54 MDT 2010

David,
I am the culprit and still have a bunch of the decals in both static cling
(for the inside of glass) and sticky-back (for everywhere else).

Anyone who wants to order one or more can send me a stamped self addressed
envelope and $3.00 for each one you want.  Be sure to indicate your
preference.

Regards,
Joe Curry
1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo
Sahuarita, AZ 85629

P.S. See this link for details on the wheelcaps and other decals I have.
http://members.cox.net/spitlist/centercaps.html