[TR] List diagnosis requested TR6

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Aug 8 15:49:50 MDT 2010

Ed,
Can you better describe your inspection of the diff mounts for cracks. It
doesn't take much of a crack to cause the dreaded clunk sound and it isn't
always very visible. I had the clunk and couldn't find any cracks until I
took a wire brush to the mount and really cleaned it up. Even then, what I
saw surprised me that it was considered a crack as it looked more like a
thin line in the mount. There's a couple of pictures about 1/2 way down this
page http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/DiffMounts.htm

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U