[TR] windshield removal TR6

John Mitchell jmitch at snet.net
Sat Aug 7 18:16:31 MDT 2010

It helps to loosen the bolts that hold the bracket that the windshield
posts fit into.  Without loosening them, it's impossible for the
brackets to line up enough for the stanchions to slide out.  Also. some
PB blaster or other lubricant on the post will help.   You can also put
a nut on the stanchion and give each side a wrap with a hammer to get
things moving.   John Mitchell  76 TR6  72 Stag