[TR] One last Radiator question

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 15:44:13 MDT 2010

Wow, Frank, they'd have to be REALLY small. I had forgotten how small went I
pulled the grill off the 3 last week
to add an electric pusher. I had one from my other 3 and one on the TR4
that's down for a rebuild. The one on the 4 is a 12" and really too larger
for a three with the shroud in place. The one I used is 10 or 11" I don't
remember and when you measure the brackets it was in between.  So a twin fan
that's less than 11" in length or width would be rather small in my opinion.
Also, with the lower bracket and cowling in place the lower part of the
radiator is not accessible for a  pusher.  Now if you were thinking "puller"
that could be a possibility.  The side braces of the radiator are just
braces with no water flow so you could use that width if you were pulling
the fan extension and the mechanical fan.
Hope this helps
Tom