[TR] (no subject)

Jeremy Kinney kinneyjr at msn.com
Fri Aug 6 10:03:13 MDT 2010

I don't know what you are willing to spend, but TRF sells a new replacement
for around $450.  I just returned one (long story below) and they verified it
arrived in saleable condition so if no one else has bought it, they should
have one.  Maybe it will speed up the refund to my credit card(!).

The long story-my former radiator shop never tested my original radiator,
confused me with someone else, and recommended a recore for a Toyota rad at
the cost of $450.  I compared aluminum and stock, which were about the same
price, and went with the stock configuration from TRF for originality
purposes.  They had one in stock.  When I went to get my "junk" radiator, I
realized the shop's error, had them steam clean and pressure test it on the
spot gratis, and took it home where I straightened all the fins and painted it
with Eastwood's radiator paint.  In the interests of full disclosure, the TRF
radiator was never taken out of the crate by me, which appeared to be the one
that it came in from England.

Good luck,
Jeremy

Message: 9