[TR] Sports Car Haven, Danville, PA - need photo..

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Thu Aug 5 19:37:22 MDT 2010

On our way to the TRF summer party last week we were travelling on US/PA/Rt 11
in Danville, PA and passed a business called Sports Car Haven. They apparently
sell and restore British sports car amongst other things. What caught our eye
was their sign which is the side of a Topaz TR6 on top of a long pole. We
deeply regret not turning around and taking a picture especially as we had a
Topaz TR6 in our group but after two hours on 11 from Scranton our brains were
addled and we just wanted to find open road..

If anyone lives near Danville or has passed through there before and has a
photo of said sign could they please get in touch as I would like a copy for
our club newsletter.

Thanks,

Stan