[TR] Brake master cylinder and servo rebuild

Blake J. Discher bdischer.lists at blakedischer.com
Thu Aug 5 19:27:28 MDT 2010

Hi Craig,

Contact Ted Schumacher for rebuilt servo.  Reasonable price for sure and good
looking.  But are you sure yours is bad?  Leaking fluif doesn't mean servo is
bad, means MC is bad.  Servo info including how to test:
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Brakes/Servo/Servo.htm

Cheers,
Blake J. Discher
Detroit, TR6 & Stag