[TR] Fwd: reply to hans.......wood inside doors

Hans de Ferrante tr3 at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 4 18:43:26 MDT 2010

Thanks, Bill and Gary  for your pics and info.  Evidently, as revealed
by your pics, your doors  are different from the newer '61 TR3A. Mine
only  has  2 wooden  blocks that each back the whole mounting plate
and there is no curved piece of wood that runs between them. Instead ,
the door metal (lip) runs farther down to hold the upholstered panel
screws.
We did find those blocks. They had somehow ended up, forgotten, in my
son's garage, who recognized them with the info. I got  from you.
And, thanks anyway for the offer, Robert

Hans