[TR] More TR3A parts (or info) needed

Steve Ball banjonut at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 19:14:03 MDT 2010

Hi again to the list,

The further I get into the restoration of my TR3A I'm finding more items I
need.....sounds logical I guess, but these are parts I forgot about and now I
need them fairly soon.

Does anyone know who supplies the wood pieces that go inside of the doors for
a TR3?  I have one "new" door (has two wood blocks) from a post 60,000 car,
and one "old" door (the wood piece is made from three separate pieces, screwed
together, and runs along the length of the top of the door).  My wood is
splitting badly, and looks like swiss cheese from all the screw holes from
prior owners.   I'm not a woodworker, so I'd like to find these parts
ready-made somewhere, and replace the old ones.

Any help is appreciated.  Moss shows these in the catalog but they don't seem
to stock them.  Before i spend hours at the computer, searching for parts, I
thought I'd ask the list.

Thanks in advance .  Please respond via my email since I get the digest form
of the list.

Steve Ball
Lompoc CA

email:  banjonut at verizon.net