[TR] TR6 evaporative filter - function or setup question

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 18:17:10 MDT 2010

The 1972 TR6 carbs I had both had the white plastic adapters exactly
as you describe.  Dimensions sound about right.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net