[TR] K&N Filters

Jeremiah Curry jeremiah at curryclan.net
Fri Apr 23 20:19:13 MDT 2010

Speaking of oily coarse steel wool oil filters.  That is what I am currently
running on my TR3.  Only other option I have seen is K&N.  Are the originals
that bad?  I guess that is what the car run for the first 75,000 miles of
it's life before I got it.  Any suggestions of what else to get or where to
get it?

Thanks,
Jeremiah