[TR] Identifying Spitfire Cylinder head # TKC 2748( Now another Head and Block)

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 14:55:57 MDT 2010

Oh, and about that "heavy duty half" thing:  My 1976 Chev shortbox was a plain-jane six with a columm 3-speed manual.  Didn't rise to the "heavy duty half" level, so it had a cat can.  No headrests yet, though.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
1979 Caterham Super Seven
2004 Suburban 8.1
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net