[TR] TR4A Dash Toggle Switch

P Caffrey pcaffrey at ymail.com
Thu Apr 22 18:41:57 MDT 2010

Hi List,
My TR4A has a toggle switch in the upper left of the dashboard.  The
switch was never wired to anything and is broken.  I'm looking for a
replacement switch so it can be used to activate an electric fan.  When
searching for a switch replacement, I found nothing and realized that the
original TR4A dashboard never had a switch like this one.  Does anyone know
why such  a switch was ever installed on the dashboard?  (It was on the car
when I bought it in the late 70's.)  Did some TR4As just come with this type
of auxiliary switch?
Thanks for any info.
Pat
TR4A '67