[TR] ZDDPlus oil analysis - Done

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Mon Apr 19 21:37:11 MDT 2010

To the list,

I tried to provide this oil analysis to the list as a service to the list and the Triumph community at large.

Why it has turned into a discussion about K&N oil filters is a mystery to me and is beyond the intent and scope of the analysis.

I have enjoyed reading all the great discussion and the bashing of one persons opinion verses another, but this particular thread to me has run its course.

At this point, I would like to terminate this discussion and move on to something else.  My intent was never to offend anyone, and to appreciate everyone who had something to offer.

I hope you can all appreciate this statement and move on to the next topic at hand.  I am clear that we can all Google and get enough URL's to support our cause.

Thanks,

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6