[TR] The Red Car

Justin Wagner jmwagner at greenheart.com
Sun Apr 18 13:54:11 MDT 2010

Many years ago..... someone on this list reminisced about the book "The
Red Car"... and I seem to recall that it had a part in getting him
involved in the car hobby, etc.   And he was looking for a copy.   Every
time I passed by children's books at swap meets and used book stores,
etc., I kept my eye out for that book!   Honestly, it became a quest for
a while there and really never left my noggin!   Well, I just thought to
Google the darn thing today and see if that would turn it up and I was
curious to see what has eluded me...

It turns out... it's very much available, both as used original editions
and reprints!   It does look like a book that would be good for Triumph
owner's kids and grand kids....  so I thought I'd put closure on this
quest by posting this!   Cheers.  --Justin

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Don+Stanford&sts=t&tn=The+Red+Car&x=57&y=23&cm_ven=blog&cm_cat=blog&cm_pla=link&cm_ite=search