[TR] STANPART 00001 Service Tool aka cloth peg

John Macartney macartney.john at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 18 02:44:44 MDT 2010

Marc

Somewhere in my computer, I have the backing card for said essential
tool - but can't find it. I do have a revised version of it when Stan's Parts
and Accessories was acquired for a very inconsequential sum by the Sharp
Intake of Breath group of companies, who sold it alongside their wax polish
saving kit and greasy finger nail cleaning tool.
But all is not lost. You can
use any clothes peg with a piece of string threaded through the central spring
to hang from the choke knob and, unlike the cars themselves, you can operate
the peg left and right handed.
Good luck on your cold cold-start days

Jonmac