[TR] TR air cleaners?

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 13:46:54 MDT 2010

> Those baja racers are such idiots to believe k/n advertising.  Not to mention those nascar morons...

Not really.  They are after maximum airflow and tear the engine down
after the race.  I might even use them if I had a sponsor for parts and
a pro mechanic to tear down and rebuild my engine every time I used the car.

I'm using an itg filter because it is the only think that fits over the
DCOEs without having to carve up my inner wing panel.  I think the itg
is better than K&N  but it is not as good as a paper element or a good
oil bath filter.

Teriann