[TR] TR air cleaners?

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 17 11:08:23 MDT 2010

Don''t know who posted that dismissing K&N, but I suspect he/she
never had dirt under their fingernails, K&N has long been the
ultimate in free-flow filters, and are with certainty more efficient
(in every way) than the standard AC filters supplied with the TR3/3A
models.  I have even replaced the "factory" filters in our TR6
(keeping the original canister) and have no complaints.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford