[TR] low compression on cylinder no. 6

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:24:11 MDT 2010

Reminds me of when my brother poured 2 bottles of automatic transmission
fluif down the carb of our 64 Malibu in hopes of cleaning the valves.   The
last swigs killed the engine and it would not restart.

He pulled the spark plugs and turned the engine over just as my mom walked
over in a white blouse - Fluif everywhere!!!   Poor brother never had a
chance.....

Chris