[TR] Post 60000 TR3 question - rear seat platform

John A. Wise 60TR3A at cox.net
Sat Apr 10 17:06:02 MDT 2010

My first TR3A (also 1960) back as an undergrad days, had the rear "seat"
cushion.  And if memory serves correctly (a rather low probability any more)
there were two bolt heads sticking up to hold the seat cushion in place.

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ

1960 Triumph TR3A
Commission No: TS80422L
http://members.cox.net/60tr3a/
http://www.triumphowners.com/876

1977 Porsche 911S
http://members.cox.net/porsche911s/

On  10 Apr, 2010, at 3:24 PM, cfmtr3a at verizon.net wrote:

> On the rear "seat" platform there are two holes on either side about 3" from
the wheel well and about 2" from the leading edge.