[TR] The Gathering

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Sat Apr 10 05:56:23 MDT 2010

Hello list members. If any of you are going to be at The Gathering car
show next Saturday, April 17, please stop by and say hello. We will be
set up with a parts display.  Gear starters to Kevlar brakes, suspension
stuff and more.  If you are attending and need any of our products
brought down, here is the chance to save freight. Please let me know as
soon as you can so we can get it packed.. Yes, we can bring big items
such as engines, transmissions, etc.   Thanks. See you there. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022