[TR] Blue TR4

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 10 05:43:24 MDT 2010

On Saturday 10 April 2010 12:38:59 am don wrote:
> The body colour doesn't look quite like Wedgwood Blue which was the
> darker blue offered on TR4s.  What is definitely not correct are the
> brown interior, the red engine, the black engine bay, dark red frame,
> and the speckled-paint boot.
>
> At 07:58 PM 04/09/2010, oliver wrote:
> >is this a stock color?

Hi,

When I first looked at this listing I thought it was a dead ringer for French
Blue circa 73 TR6.

Now that I have completed the painting of my TR6 body tub, I can say it is a
dead ringer for the French Blue!

Even though my 6 is a 72 I decided long ago to paint the car in French Blue
with a black interior.

Bob