[TR] Crankcase Evacuation

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Fri Apr 9 07:31:14 MDT 2010

List,

On a prior topic....use Crankcase Evacuation instead of Ventilation, when
you google.

The systems are available from Jegs, Moroso, and Summit....and more. They
are all the same but the price varies....about $30 for both sides of a V-8.
Add high temp hose and plug it into the valve cover.

It operates on the simple vacuum principle by drawing it from the exhaust
system

I have avoided this topic earlier because of the potential for unwanted
controversy. but with the articles contained in Google I wont have to spend any
time defending it.

Besides, it works.  Particularly at higher RPMs.

Joe A</HTML>