[TR] alloy oil sump

Steve Ball banjonut at verizon.net
Fri Apr 9 00:06:06 MDT 2010

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions and gave inputs to the search for
an alloy oil sump for my TR3A.

I researched several options and decided for a number of reasons to go with
one from Racestorations, in the UK (Darryl Uprichard).

Believe me, I have no financial interest in any of this, but I liked his
product....and the price was good.  If anyone wants to discuss this off-list I
can be contacted at the email address below.

Thanks again for your help.  As usual, the list came through for us again.

Steve Ball
Lompoc Ca
'60 TR3A
email: banjonut at verizon.net