[TR] TR4 Reverse Lamp Switch

Bob Wanderer rawanderer at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 05:40:14 MDT 2010

My family bought a new 1964 Chevy and I remember my father having to pay extra
to get backup lights as they were optional!

My new 1967 Mustang and new 1971 MGBGT had backup lights.B  I don't think they
were optional as I don't recall being asked if I wanted them or not.

BobW

Montgomeryville, Pa. (suburban Philadelphia)

Member, Delaware Vlley Triumphs

1974 TR6 (currently at my mechanic getting ready for the new season so I
missed most of the 80+ degree weather southeast Pennsylvania's been enjoying
[and it ends tonight])