[TR] TR4 Reverse Lamp Switch

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 21:12:02 MDT 2010

 Randall, I think that any "Federal" requirement for backup lights, at least
on imports, came later. I admit that I'm not so familiar with late TR4A models
(some of which stayed around dealers and distributors long enough to be price
listed well into 1968), but it wasn't until the Mk3 of 1967 that backup lights
were standard equipment on Spitfires.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us