[TR] TR4 Reverse Lamp Switch

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 7 18:11:12 MDT 2010

You need to modify the top cover of your gearbox and fit an overdrive
isolator switch or change to a TR250 or TR6 top cover.
I mounted mine under the bumper on the left side. Wire color was green on
the lamp I purchased, routing is your choice, I went into the trunk and then
followed the route of the license plate lamps.
I've seen photos of single lamps and duel lamps mounted above and below the
bumper. I don't know if there is an "official" spot and number however.
JVV