[TR] Stretching your top

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 14:44:03 MDT 2010

Since my top is down most of the year except for the long trips I
always have to stretch it before those trips.

I put the top up and pile all my manuals and magazines on it a few
weeks before leaving and it stretches enough so the velcro on the
sides actually holds.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net