[TR] Summer party info??

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Tue Apr 6 17:09:29 MDT 2010

I'm just filling out the online form for registering for the TRF summer party
and it is asking if I want to be entered into the Concours d'elegance..
Normally that is a special category for showroom condition cars etc which mine
aint even close but I'm wondering if this is just Charles's fancy way of
asking if we plan to put the car in the car show..  I don't want to press the
button and find I have to pack an extra toothbrush to clean my ball joints.

Hoping someone is around to advise before this form times out..

Stan