[TR] Radio/Tape Player

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 19:39:08 MDT 2010

As I continue to get my 70 TR6 ready for the driving season (I've had 2 good
drives already), my radio/tape player has stopped working. The clock is
still on but I can get nothing from the radio or the tape player. When I
turn it on, there is no station numbers coming up on the display and when I
put a tape in, it will not run. Before I go looking for a new one (I bought
this 12 years ago through Custom Autosound that takes modern units and make
them fit in classic/antique cars so you do not have to chop up the dash), I
thought I'd see if anyone had ideas on what I could check out to get it
running again. TIA.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6