[TR] tr3 transmission

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Apr 3 21:56:23 MST 2010

If I'm remembering the bearings correctly, the answer is NO.  I
prefer the non-caged bearing.  Fewer but bigger rollers.  My trans is
a TR-6 with a conglomeration of various years parts inside.  I
originally had a bushing that was the dimension of the early
non-caged bearing.  The output shaft has a different nose diameter
(larger) for the caged bearing.

- Tony Drews