[TR] First ride

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 3 10:34:48 MST 2010

On Saturday 03 April 2010 11:10:59 am Bill wrote:
> Well on March 1, we got both cars (TR3,TR6) out of winter
> "hibernation", on March 13, we drove Rosey (TR6) to West Sacramento,
> and participated in the St. Pat's Parade.  On March 27, we drove
> Casper (TR3) in the April Fool's Rallye, both ventures were top down
> and with the lovely AnnaBelle at my side. Her Official duty is waving
> at the crowds, and navigating the rallye. We are getting Casper ready
> for the Snowball 500 Rallye the end of April, 2 days, 500 miles, from
> Sacramento to Lake Tahoe, and back, 95% blue line roads.  So a good
> start for the season.

Bill,

When you are in Lake Tahoe say hello to daughter #2. She lives in South Lake
Tahoe and works at Barton Hospital.

I have traveled 50 from Sacramento to Tahoe a number of times during visits to
Lake Tahoe. It is a fun ride once you get out of Placerville.

My daughter reported about 2 feet of new snow at her house last week. It
should be melted by the end of April, but on one visit in the middle of April
it snowed and there was a high of 35 for the week!

Also hit a blizzard on our way from Sacramento to Tahoe about 1:00AM way up
the mountain.

Bob