[TR] TR3 fan hub measurement

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Thu Apr 1 05:06:14 MST 2010

I decided it just couldn't be right.  When I looked at the vertical
alignment of the belt it was 'out' about 3/8". After much verbal abuse, I
was able to pull the fan hub and found that it wasn't.  The key on the
crankshaft had come out and was wedged behind fan hub.

All is good now - and on to the next step this weekend.

Carl