[TR] Going to look at a TR250 – ballpark value please.

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:34:15 MDT 2009

I think what he was saying is that while you might want a particular model of
car,

try not to get attached to a individual example until you find the right one.

These are car not stray cats.

(see my second statement) %^)

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA

'63 TR3B TCF587L

That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

See it moves!