[TR] Subject: Re: towing

Catpusher at aol.com Catpusher at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 20:01:40 MDT 2009

I flat towed my national championship TR3 race car for 100,000 plus  miles
behind me 67 E Type Jaguar; my only two cars at the time.  As I was  living
in SF, a trailer was not realistic on my budget, and the E Type would not
have enjoyed it.  It was economical, dangerous, annoying, but  necessary.  I
did disconnect the drive shaft.

TR Regards,
Hardy